Friday, October 30, 2015

Plus Size Wonder Woman Costume + Cool Barbie doll ♥

♥ FREE Gift Download HERE ♥

To All My Wonder Women out there..

Stay Strong.

Stay Determined.

Stay Beautiful.




See Yun's Amazing Barbie Doll Creations!

My girlfriend Yun custom makes amazing barbie dolls - from famous figures,
TV show characters...she will even custom make one of you!

See her cool gallery here:

http://yuncreations.weebly.com/doll-diary/wonder-woman-doll

Email Yun at yuncreations4u@gmail.com to contact her directly,
and to order and request a custom doll


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Oh, and the costume...

I got this at Adore Me, but I didn't feel comfortable in this
particular outfit...

It was too thin, too short and I felt didn't look good.

I wanted to share this costume with you anyhow to inspire
ideas of your own - maybe you want to dress up as a Superhero? :-)

I put in hair extensions which didn't look good, the polyester costume
was making me hot, and left me feeling uncomfortable.

My biggest piece of advice: Do what makes YOU feel good. THANK YOU for Watching!

Follow me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NancyHayssenModel

Write to me about what you want to see NEXT!
-- Nancy@SexyAtAnySize.com


***********************************
W E B S I T E - http://sexyatanysize.com

I N S T A G R A M - http://instagram.com/sexyatanysize

F A C E B O O K - https://www.facebook.com/NancyHayssenModel

T W I T T E R - https://twitter.com/sexyatanysize

G O O G L E+ - https://plus.google.com/+NHayssen

JOIN OUR LIST TO WIN PRIZES AND WATCH FUN FREE VIDEOS! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment